[JONAT] Lets Complicate the Tour

Steve Ferring jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Feb 1 08:54:00 2004

Hello All, I am not in favour of collecting fees.
That said I am not against someone making a few hats and charging for
them.
The New York - New Jersey sector will not be charging a sector fee. All
accomodation costs and activities are going to be paid by the sector
participants.
As sector coordinator, my job is to provide a recommended accomodation,
list of activities available nearby for the days in sector, and a
routing that takes a scenic view of the countryside from the northern
handoff point to the southern.
Please correct me if this has gotten to be more than a fun tour of the
country(side).
Steve Ferring