[JONAT] Lets Complicate the Tour

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Feb 1 11:11:01 2004

Surely the "something that happened", what participants will remember, will
be the tour itself, the camaraderie, the places visited and experiences had,
the fun of driving the Jaguar long distances at decent speed, - and not a
"goodie bag", nor the collection of fees, nor over-regimentation.
                                            Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Lets Complicate the Tour

: OK, Simplicity is good, but let's be sure that
: when it's over many people agree that
: something actually happened.
:
: Jerry
:
: Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
:       Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
:       April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004
: