[JONAT] Communications

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Feb 4 14:50:02 2004

I am alive and well and just waiting to be told how we will know how many
people have signed up for the tour and for our sector. Our plan: no fee or a
very minimal one to cover the cost of printing. Provide maps, hotel guide,
restaurant-sight guide, emergency numbers, and accompany the participants
through the route. That is it. Simple, and probably fun.
                                    Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fazal Cader" <fazalc@usa.net>
To: "jonat-EC/SC" <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:27 PM
Subject: [JONAT] Communications

: Is it just me or has the email traffic (JONAT & non-JONAT) declined
: markedly? I'm a bit concerned as we need to tie this whole thing up ASAP
and
: key people are not responding to my emails.
:
: Pls Advise.
:
: Fazal Cader
: Executive Committee, ISC - Australia
: Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - www.jonat.org
: April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004
:
:
: JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list
: REPLY TO : JONAT@autox.team.net
: www.jonat.org