[JONAT] Registration Test Page

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Feb 8 20:34:01 2004

I LIKE it! That pretty much boils it down for everyone. Add Gary Singer,
because I know what his plans are. I'm not totally sure what Dick Hile
has in mind. I know he at least wants to take the AZ sector and he
mentioned the CO sector.

I have something to add on the $45 tour fee that's related to this, but
I'll put it in a separate e-mail.

Mark - AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 4:30 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Registration Test Page

Interesting things are starting to show even from the few SC's have
helped with the Beta testing of the new form (except of course for Trey,
I mean Junstin Time, but I don't think that is skewing things too much
;^).

Take a look at
http://jonat.org/bob/RegistrationForm/RegistrationsSummary.pdf
This is a page I'd like to have a link to on the website for all people
to see.  It shows the number of people that have registered in each
sector, and the number of people who start in each sector.  We're at
about 3 sectors per registrant average, which is a little better than I
thought.

Also look at http://jonat.org/bob/RegistrationForm/Registrations.pdf
which is an full listing including names.  This is the one that we would
share only with the SC's.

Mark, I'm going to add the information from Dick and Gary to "pad" the
results a bit.  I'll also change the name to "Phoenix Link" right away

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT) Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org <http://www.jonat.org/>