[JONAT] CO schedule & CO-AZ hand-off. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N O

Mark McDavid jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Feb 9 13:01:02 2004

Bob,

This is Mark, the Houston SC.  I've been quiet but have been following most
of what's been going on.

I am working on the final route through Houston and planning on going into
Austin.  The Central Texas Hill country will make for some very enjoyable
scenery, and the weather should be gorgeous.

I have been in touch with the Jaguar clubs in both Houston and Austin to
spread the word and get some help.  I don't have a good feel for attendance
yet, but the word is out.  I've announced the JONAT tour in the last two
issues of my Motorcars LTD newsletter which goes out to over 10,000 Jaguar
and Land Rover enthusiasts.  Here's a copy of the Dec. issue if you want to
take a look:
http://www.motorcarsltd.com/mclemail20040114.htm

I have things running on this end and am planning on going through Austin.
If you'd like to contact some folks in Austin, I could use the help in
finalizing the details.

Mark McDavid
Marketing Director
Motorcars LTD/British Parts International
http://www.motorcarsltd.com
http://www.britishparts.com