[JONAT] Re:FEES

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Feb 10 07:44:01 2004

Hello all,

Did you receive the e-mail blast from the Jonat mailserver, asking for a
volunteer treasurer?  I received it here, but so far no takers. There
were about a dozen bounced e-mail addresses though, which I thought was
interesting. I suppose I can call these folks by telephone and ask them
for a current e-mail address if they're still interested in the tour.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Richard Jones
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 5:02 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Re:FEES

  Ditto, Bob and Greg --
  Same situation.

  Now would be a good time for the EC to take a best guess at what
  would be the minimum fee needed to break out even after issuance of
  the car i.d. to registrants and after reimbursing SC's for their
minimal
  out-of-pocket sector expenses.  I think a $20 registration fee should
certainly
  cover almost everyone's concerns for these basics.

  I still believe that most participants are there for the drive, not
for the hats.
  However, any such bonus purchases, like badges, mugs, etc. could be
made available for purchase separately on the web page, if desired.

  Dick.
  SC-MN