[JONAT] Itinerary

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Feb 16 07:34:01 2004

-------------------------------1076941926

Bob: Jaguar Association of New England (JANE) is planning to host your
tourists at a BBQ, car show and auto museum evening at Boston's Larz Anderson Auto
Museum, and we had reserved it for the original tour date of Tuesday, June 22.
Now it appears that you will be arriving here on Thursday, June 24th with a
free day on Friday the 25th.  How firm are those dates?  The Museum can
accommodate us on Thursday  (but not Friday), but we have to confirm it soon.  June
is a big month for weddings they tell me.  Our club will not want to incur the
expense of reserving the museum for a date that later changes.

Carl Hanson
JANE Former President, 2002-2003

-------------------------------1076941926

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Bob: Jaguar Association of New England (JANE) is planning to host your=20=
tourists at a BBQ, car show and auto museum evening at Boston's Larz Anderso=
n Auto Museum, and we had reserved it for the original tour date of Tuesday,=
 June 22.&nbsp; Now it appears that you will be arriving here on Thursday, J=
une 24th with a free day on Friday the 25th.&nbsp; How firm are those dates?=
&nbsp; The Museum can accommodate us on Thursday &nbsp;(but not Friday), but=
 we have to confirm it soon.&nbsp; June is a big month for weddings they tel=
l me.&nbsp; Our club&nbsp;will not want to incur the expense of reserving th=
e museum for a date that later changes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=