[JONAT] Driver's Fee plus late fee for express shipping

Robert and Darlene Stevenson jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Feb 25 14:38:14 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3160571697_323008_MIME_Part

Bob2/25/04 3:53 PMengl@accesscomm.ca
I've expressed concern several times whether any Michigan people would pay
to drive through their own state. I must be the same age as Dr. Gregory as =
too have trouble with the fees and I am very afraid that if the costs do ru=
$5000 someone is going to take a major financial hit!
                                                                       Bob
Mich
Gregory ... thanks for your frankness ... anyone else feel this way ?

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Dr Gregory Andrachuk
Sent: February 25, 2004 2:27 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Driver's Fee plus late fee for express shipping

I second what Dave has said, judging from the (little) interest we have bee=
able to generate, despite our best efforts. I am really having trouble with
the administrative complications of fees. I doubt that many SC=B4s would have
agreed to do what they are doing if the present (planned) fee, fee
collection, package distribution arrangement were known ahead of time. As a
SC, I want to have fun too! The way it is set up, I will be spending a good
deal of time on administration. Obviously, at this late date, I will
continue as planned. But I still have trouble with the whole issue of fees.
Is it just my age that makes me seem cranky about this? For the record, I
dislike being negative about anything, so even having to express these very
strong reservations makes me uncomfortable.
                                       Gregory
                  =20