Participant Numbers Challenge --> was --> RE: [JONAT] Driver's Fee plus late fee for express shipping

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Feb 25 16:37:01 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00AD_01C3FBC5.84BC06F0

------=_NextPart_001_00AE_01C3FBC5.84BC06F0

Jerry

This is kind of the way I see it as well.

I think the participation will be a bit of a self-fulfilling prophesy.
Those Sectors that are pessimistic about results will be more prone to poor
local participation, and those that are enthusiastic will get good results.

I throw out this challenge ... Ian in the Regina Sector is very
enthusiastic, and, with a population of less than 200,000 to draw on (I'm
guessing the smallest sector population wise), I am thinking will get more
local participants to register than those of you who's area population
numbers in the millions.  Anyone care to accept this challenge?

Bob