[JONAT] Driver's Fee plus late fee for express shipping

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Feb 26 06:27:01 2004

-------------------------------1077801811

I agree with my friend Daniel Thompson -- the idea of a fee does not sit well
with members of JANE, especially if everybody is making their own
reservations and planning their own routes.  When you all come to Boston, our club JANE
will foot the bill for a BBQ and a museum evening, but that's about all we
expect to contribute.

Carl Hanson
New England ASC

-------------------------------1077801811

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I agree with my friend Daniel Thompson -- the idea of a fee does not si=
t well with members of JANE, especially if everybody is making their own res=
ervations and planning their own routes.&nbsp; When you all come to Boston,=20=
our club JANE will foot the bill for a BBQ and a museum evening, but that's=20=
about all we expect to contribute. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carl Hanson</DIV>
<DIV>New England ASC</DIV></BODY></HTML>