[JONAT] Tour Fees

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Feb 26 10:02:01 2004

Hello,
Bob, Fazal and I just got off a 2 hour conference call about the fees,
Bob is putting new numbers in Excel right now so we don't have the exact
figures, but it breaks down something like this:
1. Only 100 aluminum plates will be produced (premium membership).
Somewhere around $30 Canadian.
2. The rest of the tour participants will pay a reduced fee and get an
unnumbered windshield sticker. Around $10 US/CAN
3. Everybody pays, no freebies. EC, SC will pay.
4. Everybody prints out their own route maps etc from the website.

We will have exact dollar amounts later today.

Greg