[JONAT] Sector Coordinators Attendance Roster

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Feb 27 18:19:00 2004

Hello SC's,
I would like your requirements for what you want to see on a Sector
participant list report. This is a real-time web report that you could
monitor, and then print out just prior to starting your particular
sector. You could check attendance of those who are pre-paid, and add
new people manually.

This report is not meant to replace the printed registration form that a
new user would be required to fill out when registering and paying you
on-site, but it would act a printout so you can keep track of your
'kids' as you tour about your state.

I am at least going to have the following fields available on the
report:
Registration id (car sticker number to indicate prepayment)
First_name
Last_name
Car_model
Car_year
Joining_at (city where the participant will join the tour, if it's in
your sector)
Number_in_car (number of people in the participant's car)
Paid (flag which notes whether the person is fully paid or not)
Total_Payment (total dollars that the person has already paid to Regina)

Do you have other additions?
Do you have recommendations for report layout?

If I add contact info, (phone, email, cel_phone, home address) then the
report will need to be kept "secret" and secured when printed so as to
not compromise the privacy of our members.
http://jonat.org/privacy.cfm#disclosure

Thanks! I want to make a report that will be useful for you.

Greg