[JONAT] Sector Coordinators Attendance Roster

Richard Jones jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Feb 27 19:57:01 2004

  Greg,
  I think the following 9 line items* would be worth adding:

  *Leaving_at (city where the participant anticipates leaving the tour)
  *Car_color

  *Payment required (will be different for different registrations)
  Payment received to date
  *Payment due (collect from driver)
  Paid (flag)

  *On-site Registrant (flag)

  *Special Event (Name)
  *Special Event Fee (Amount required)
  *Special Event Fee Paid (flag)

  *A last cell at the right entitled "Comments"

  A simple Excel spreadsheet should do it.
  Dick.