[JONAT] Costs and all those things

Barry La Pointe jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Feb 28 10:49:01 2004

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C3FDDF.7F0ABB90

I am getting very confused about what all the discussion is about around =
the fees to be charged. I have not got into the discussion as there are =
several people involved who I have complete confidence in to make the =
right call. I am still a firm believer that we need to keep it simple =
and inexpensive, but as a Jaguar owner that is never the case. I am =
making my participation in the sectors I chose fit into part of my =
annual vacation and on vacation I always spend money. A few extra =
dollars to register and receive a "Membership Plate" is acceptable. I =
can then chose which sectors I will participate in and what I do and =
where I stay in those sectors.

In my sector I will incur very little cost, even though it will cover =
several hundred miles. I will ensure that the participants know the =
route and the hotels, restaurants, and points of interest that we will =
be travelling by. I also do not expect us to travel in a convey as each =
of us has certain interests that will cause them to stop and appreciate =
them.

I realize that there is considerable organization required for this =
tour, if you take it a continuous event, but I agree with several of the =
other SC's that this is a series of short trips linked to a common goal, =
(meet other Jag Nuts and enjoy the drive). I also expect that the number =
of participants will vary greatly due to the population of the sector. =
There are not a lot of Jag owners out here in the "Heartland".

Having said all this, I am prepared to accept a fee structure set out by =
the people that have put the most effort into the discussion, such as =
Bob, Greg and Mark and others. If they could get their thoughts together =
and down on paper, draw a line in the sand, we could then all move =
forward.

Has a date been established for when the fees would be set? I assume it =
should be soon as the start date is rapidly approaching.

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C3FDDF.7F0ABB90

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am getting very confused about what =
all the=20
discussion is about around the fees to be charged. I have not got into =
the=20
discussion as there are several people involved who I have complete =
confidence=20
in to make the right call. I am still a firm believer that we need to =
keep it=20
simple and inexpensive, but as a Jaguar owner that is never the case. I =
am=20
making my participation in the sectors I chose fit into part of my =
annual=20
vacation and on vacation I always spend money. A few extra dollars to =
register=20
and receive a "Membership Plate" is acceptable. I can then chose which =
sectors I=20
will participate in and what I do and where I stay in those=20
sectors.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In my sector I will incur very little =
cost, even=20
though it will cover several hundred miles. I will ensure that the =
participants=20
know the route and the hotels, restaurants, and points of interest that =
we will=20
be travelling by. I also do not expect us to travel in a convey as each =
of us=20
has certain interests that will cause them to stop and appreciate=20
them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I realize that there is considerable =
organization=20
required for this tour, if you take it a continuous event, but I agree =
with=20
several of the other SC's that this is a series of short trips linked to =
a=20
common goal, (meet other Jag Nuts and enjoy the drive). I also expect =
that the=20
number of participants will vary greatly due to the population of the =
sector.=20
There are not a lot of Jag owners out here in the =
"Heartland".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Having said all this, I am prepared to =
accept a fee=20
structure set out by the people that have put the most effort into the=20
discussion, such as Bob, Greg and Mark and others. If they could get =
their=20
thoughts together and down on paper, draw a line in the sand, =
we&nbsp;could then=20
all move forward.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Has a date been established for when =
the&nbsp;fees=20
would be set? I assume it should be soon as the start date is rapidly=20
approaching.</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C3FDDF.7F0ABB90--