[JONAT] Controversy 101

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Jan 12 16:22:01 2004

I think that sounds reasonable, however I would limit the advertising/promotion
to Jaguar venues, rather than advertising on an MG or Triumph list.

As an example, I wouldn't want a Jaguar owner to be barred from the tour if his
Jaguar is under repair/restoration, but he had a running MG. On the other hand,
I wouldn't want the Jaguars to be outnumbered by the other British cars. As
Gregory mentioned, it isn't the "MG owners Tour".

I expect the non-Jaguar cars would be in the minority, and I don't have a
problem if a TR6 is in a convoy of 50 Jaguars, as long as it doesn't become a
covoy of 50 TR6's followed by a Jaguar. I have no idea of how to police that,
however.

Craig