[JONAT] RE: Jaguar Owners North American Tour (JONAT) - Minnesota

Jagboard Administrator jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Jan 14 20:11:01 2004

--B_3156959229_31746466

Bob,

I agree but I disagree.  Sort-of.  I find it unlikely that locals in any
reigon will attend their entire reigon.  Rather, they should be using it as
a starting or finishing point on their destination.  This makes the numbers
very hard to figure!  Better to get numbers from the preceding coordinator,
yes?  And do we have a place for us to see entrant=B9s registration and
expected length of travel?  That would be the best guide.

Trey

PS=8BI believe that Scott Simmons is now my official assistant coordinator.

On 1/14/04 8:57 PM, "Bob" <engl@accesscomm.ca> wrote:

> The question of people driving through the sector has come up a number of
> times, and I've had a chance to give it a lot of thought (a lot of though=
t but
> no definitive answer).  I depends largely on how much PR is out there to =
gain
> interest in the tour ... the PR is a two pronged affair, with JONAT centr=
al
> doing the national PR, and the Sector Coordinator and his/her committee d=
oing
> the local PR.

--B_3156959229_31746466

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [JONAT] RE: Jaguar Owners North American Tour (JONAT) - Minnesot=
a</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Bob,<BR>
<BR>
I agree but I disagree. &nbsp;Sort-of. &nbsp;I find it unlikely that locals=
 in any reigon will attend their entire reigon. &nbsp;Rather, they should be=
 using it as a starting or finishing point on their destination. &nbsp;This =
makes the numbers very hard to figure! &nbsp;Better to get numbers from the =
preceding coordinator, yes? &nbsp;And do we have a place for us to see entra=
nt&#8217;s registration and expected length of travel? &nbsp;That would be t=
he best guide.<BR>
<BR>
Trey<BR>
<BR>
PS&#8212;I believe that Scott Simmons is now my official assistant coordina=
tor.<BR>
<BR>
On 1/14/04 8:57 PM, &quot;Bob&quot; &lt;engl@accesscomm.ca&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0p=
x'>The question of people driving through the sector has come up a number of=
 times, and I've had a chance to give it a lot of thought (a lot of thought =
but no definitive answer). &nbsp;I depends largely on how much PR is out the=
re to gain interest in the tour ... the PR is a two pronged affair, with JON=
AT central doing the national PR, and the Sector Coordinator and his/her com=
mittee doing the local PR.<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0=
px'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>