[JONAT] JONAT Manitoba

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Jan 26 10:03:00 2004

I'm sure that an extra day could be absorbed in the mountains between Golden and
Calgary. Right now the schedule is still quite leisurely, but we could do a
detour up to the Columbia Icefields.
The only possible concern is that we are getting into the tourist season and
accomidation is expensive at places like Banff and Lake Louise.

Craig