[JONAT] decision time --- REALLY IMPORTANT READ !

Robert and Darlene Stevenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Jan 31 16:37:05 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3158418932_5389726_MIME_Part

Richard Jones1/31/04 6:16 PMrjones@mn.rr.com
Hi Dick,
   I'm sitting here in Michigan with no one in front or behind me scratching
my head! Do you know who or if there is someone in Wisconsin that I can talk
to? Until Indiana withdrew I thought at least that part was covered and all
of this talk about charging entrants to mainly drive through their own
states, good luck!
                                   Bob

Bob,

While it may be nice to have a pin for each sector travelled, it isn't very
practical to have each sector develop, fabricate, and distribute their pins.
Morever, these pins can be more expensive than you might think when ordered
in small quantities.  My vote would be - if you are registered, you get a
nice hat with the logo as part of your registration fee.  That's it.

As I read more posts, I am getting a little concerned that the anticipated
activities for SC's may be escalating above the description given in the SC
Guide
http://www.jonat.org/bob/JONAT_COORDINATORS_Guide.htm which is basically

--MS_Mac_OE_3158418932_5389726_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [JONAT] decision time &nbsp;&nbsp;--- REALLY IMPORTANT READ !</T=
ITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Richard Jones1/31/04 6:16 PMrjones@mn.rr.com<BR>
Hi Dick,<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm sitting here in Michigan with no one in front or beh=
ind me scratching my head! Do you know who or if there is someone in Wiscons=
in that I can talk to? Until Indiana withdrew I thought at least that part w=
as covered and all of this talk about charging entrants to mainly drive thro=
ugh their own states, good luck!<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Bob<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Bob,<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">While it may be nice to have a pin for each sector travelled=
, it isn't very practical to have each sector develop, fabricate, and distri=
bute their pins. &nbsp;Morever, these pins can be more expensive than you mi=
ght think when ordered in small quantities. &nbsp;My vote would be - if you =
are registered, you get a nice hat with the logo as part of your registratio=
n fee. &nbsp;That's it.<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">As I read more posts, I am getting a little concerned that t=
he anticipated activities for SC's may be escalating above the description g=
iven in the SC Guide<BR>
http://www.jonat.org/bob/JONAT_COORDINATORS_Guide.htm which is basically</F=
ONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3158418932_5389726_MIME_Part--