[JONAT] Time to go -

Schohl, John (LNG-HBE) jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Jul 11 09:35:02 2004

I too went through my emails. She emailed me in March asking if she could be
of any help. I gave her the names of five hotels in the area with phone
numbers and asked if she could help in any way and/or give me any other
recommendations. I did not hear from her after 10 days so I emailed her
again. She finally got back to me and told me that I was on my own!

John Schohl
Ohio SC