[JONAT] Jay returns to the USA!

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Jun 6 22:17:01 2004

Alan

Looks like a great event in Winnipeg.  I'm sorry I missed it.  (Is it held
every year?)

I noticed Jay found front and centre in one of the photos!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Alan Heartfield
Sent: June 6, 2004 2:05 PM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net; JONAT@autox.team.net
Subject: [JONAT] Jay returns to the USA!

Well, despite all the difficulties, Jay and the banner are back across
the border today.
I handed it all over to George Arthur and Peter Griffin at the Vintage
British Car Event yesterday, and they will duly deliver it to Dick
Jones in Minneapolis.
So the tour route has been altered a bit, but continuity has been
maintained as Jay travels in Peter's E-type back to the south.
The Jonat tour was a bit on a non-event here, but the Vintage
British event was a great time and more than made up for it.

I have posted a few more pix.  They can be seen by clicking on the
Sector Homepage link on the Winnipeg sector site, or just go to:
http://www.heartfield.net/events/jonat/tour/index.htm
If anyone is interested in beautiful pix of other beautiful English cars,
I'll be posting pix of the vintage event at
http://www.heartfield.net/gallery/

Good luck Dick.

Alan Heartfield
Winnipeg Sector Co-ordinator.