[JONAT] Tour Packages

Brad Preiss jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Jun 17 17:56:01 2004

Bob -

I will let you know about the numbers here - I expect an increase in
numbers - so if you do have a few extra go ahead and send what you think is
appropriate to me - ( maybe two or three each ? ) - if it does not get
purchased I will buy at least one myself an send back or hand off to the
next leg any extras -

OR - if you feel comfortable - just send the entire stash here - and I can
hand it off to the next leg - and so on - so we will have ON-SITE inventory
the rest of the way??  Thoughts?

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:30 AM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: [JONAT] Tour Packages

All Tour packages are now on the road . the last went out to Mark in New
England this morning, and it contains the registration packages for New
England, New York, Washington, Carolinas, Georgia, and Orlando.

I still have some vinyls and a few plates here, and will send them out if
and when they might be needed.  If you think you might have a high number of
on-site registrants, please let me know.

Bob