[JONAT] Tour Packages

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Jun 17 21:31:01 2004

Brad

There are actually a few extra vinyls (about 50) and plates (about 10) in
the packages that will be handed from Sector to Sector.  I'll keep track,
and send down a bunch if the numbers are getting low.  DO let me know if you
get a lot of potential on-site registrants though, as I'm just working off
the current average numbers taken per sector.  Also, give me at least a
weeks notice as this will make sure the package arrives before you leave to
meet the Tour.

NOTE TO ALL - I can only do this if the Transmittal sheets are faxed back to
me as soon as you receive it and check the package numbers.  People have
been real good at this to date which makes it real easy.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Brad Preiss
Sent: June 17, 2004 5:56 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Tour Packages

Bob -

I will let you know about the numbers here - I expect an increase in
numbers - so if you do have a few extra go ahead and send what you think is
appropriate to me - ( maybe two or three each ? ) - if it does not get
purchased I will buy at least one myself an send back or hand off to the
next leg any extras -

OR - if you feel comfortable - just send the entire stash here - and I can
hand it off to the next leg - and so on - so we will have ON-SITE inventory
the rest of the way??  Thoughts?

Brad