[JONAT] NJ, PA, DL, MD, DC, VA - leg of the tour

Brad Preiss jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Jun 17 21:44:01 2004

Just thought I'd send this note out to the entire tour as well.... pardon my
duplication to those that already received this...

--------------------------------

Team,

Here is the FINAL New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, DC, Virginia
leg -  Yes  6 "states" in the first 4 hours of the leg, can't do THAT out
west now can ya??

Monday June 28th 12 noon ( or near that time if Steve's group get's behind
schedule ):
Brad Preiss to meet Steve Ferring and participants at Cherry Hill Classic
Cars in Cherry Hill New Jersey
http://www.cherry-hill.j1agdealer.com/  The Manager has invited us to stay
as long as needed and of course resolve any "bruises" experienced up to that
point.
AS this is a mostly Highway trip for that morning I have arranged for an
emergency "dispatch" to assist any driver that may need it along the Jersey
Turnpike to get to Cherry Hill.
12:00 - 2:00 Lunch Discuss Route Details and logistics
 2:00pm      Depart Cherry Hill heading South on Interstate 95 and cross
over to Philadelphia - ( for the view ) and continue on Rt 95 South to
Baltimore Inner Harbor -
 3:30pm      Break - Delaware House on 95 ( well known rest stop - nothing
fancy )
 5:00pm      Break - and walking tour of Inner Harbor near Camden Yards
Baseball Stadium.
 6:00pm      Depart Baltimore Continue South on Rt 95 to 495 to Rt 66 - to
Rt 123 exit at Fairfax City - Arrive 7:30
 7:30  Until ...
Tour of Both of Brad's home built bars with FRESH beer on tap - oh yes...
and a barbeque....( Might be the best tour of our event - ha ha!! )
If time and motivations allow a tour of Historic Fairfax City will be
given....

Tuesday - OFF DAY:
Brad will provide detailed maps of DC and "local must see" locations. (Tour
of Fairfax City could be given upon request )

Wednesday June 30th  3:30pm: Meet at
Best Western Fairfax City
3535 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax City, Virginia, United States, 22030
Phone: 703-591-5500  Toll Free Reservations: 866-Value-4-Bed  Fax:
703-591-7483
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do;jsessionid=E35C0C26A6
CE7091E333D7515821751D?propertyCode=47109
Discuss Route Details and logistics
4:00 Depart from Best Western Fairfax City at 123 and Route 50
We will take 123 South 18 miles to connect 95 South then 85+ miles to
Downtown Historic Richmond.
5:15pm  Break ( if needed )
6:30pm  Arrive Richmond ( not 100% sure about traffic conditions in
Richmond - this could delay us )Meet David Harrison at the:
Radisson Hotel Historic Richmond
301 West Franklin Street, Richmond VA 23220
Reservations: (800) 333-3333 USA
Telephone: (804) 644-9871

David has also offered to sponsor an event at his home 10 miles South of
Richmond - I will let David give the details there...

I look forward to meeting with everyone and I hope I can bring along a few
more from my meetings early next week with he Northern Virginia Jag folks
( I heard they are snooty but I'll settle them down....Fazal - any
suggestions??)