[JONAT] A disclaimer suggestion

Robert MacLeay jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Mar 3 01:47:01 2004

on 3/2/04 11:25 PM, Mark Stephenson at marks@jaguarot.com wrote:

> A GPS navigational system would be an excellent option.

Indeed, I shall be listing key coordinates on my daily drive instructions.

It's REALLY nice to know exactly where you are when you're in the middle of
nowhere and out of cell phone range.

I high recommend the purchase of one of these; they can be had for under
$100 and add immensely to one's peace of mind in desolate areas.

Mark, if you haven't yet got me on your participants list, I do hope to make
it all the way to LA. I am unsure whether I am officially listed as a
participant on the tour or not, and don't know how to determine this.

I loved your recap, and will be redistributing it to the local club in the
hope of drumming up interest.
My summary page for the Colorado leg can be seen at:

--

Robert MacLeay  -  Denver, CO
1990 VDP Majestic