[JONAT] Thank you, CHAIRMAN BILL!!!

Robert MacLeay jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Mar 3 01:53:01 2004

--B_3161123300_144382

Some people are too goddamned helpful, and Bill Gates is one of them.

I closed my mail program (Microsoft Entourage) to get the URL to paste into
my last message, and upon reopening the program, it promptly sent my
unfinished draft without my permission (and ignoring my attempts to stop it
from doing so).

The URL for the Colorado Sector, at least until I can get our webmaster to
relocate it, is:
http://tinyurl.com/2gzn7

--

Robert MacLeay  -  Denver, CO
1990 VDP Majestic

--B_3161123300_144382

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Thank you, CHAIRMAN BILL!!!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Some people are too god=
damned helpful, and Bill Gates is one of them.<BR>
<BR>
I closed my mail program (Microsoft Entourage) to get the URL to paste into=
 my last message, and upon reopening the program, it promptly sent my unfini=
shed draft without my permission (and ignoring my attempts to stop it from d=
oing so).<BR>
<BR>
The URL for the Colorado Sector, at least until I can get our webmaster to =
relocate it, is:<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
<BR>
Robert MacLeay &nbsp;- &nbsp;Denver, CO<BR>
1990 VDP Majestic<BR>
Colorado Sector Coordinator<BR>
Jaguar Owners North American Tour 2004 &nbsp;- &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://jonat.=
org">http://jonat.org</a><BR>