[JONAT] A couple of route corrections

George Arthur jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Mar 16 08:05:02 2004

Glad you are still playing with the lads.  I have been
having troubles with MSN, but had not seen any
guidance from "The Shepherd" for a few days.

Sorry I missed the 'open house' but we had an ice
storm here from about 8:30 to 9:30 and roads were like
a week ago Monday.  And I'm a wimp on ice.

Prez

http://jonat.org/bob/JONAT_SECTORS_18_Minneapolis.htm