[JONAT] SC's and ASC's Please Read-Ottawa Sector

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 10 05:49:01 2004

Bob Higgs, an Ottawa ASC, will be joining the Toronto Sector at Niagara
Falls and will contact Victor Krisel during that drive to coordinate the
handoff in Toronto for the beginning of the Ottawa Sector.

Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator
Jaguar Owner's North America Tour (Jonat)
http://www.jonat.org