[JONAT] Victoria / Vancouver Sector Package

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sun May 16 21:48:01 2004

Dick

To make a short story long ...

The Victoria/Vancouver sector package was couriered to Gregory on Thursday,
and should arrive at his home Monday or Tuesday.  I will be flying out to
join the Tour in Vancouver, and will be carrying the Okanagan, Calgary , and
Regina packages with me - I will be handing them to Barry (Okanagan).  Barry
will pass the Calgary and Regina packages to Craig (Calgary), and Craig will
pass the Regina package to Ian (Regina) - although Ian may want his package
early as he is joining the Tour in Vancouver as well.

I'll be picking up the Winnipeg, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan packages
when I get back home in Regina, and will be handing them to Alan (Winnipeg)
at Virden MB.

Clear as mud ?

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org <http://www.jonat.org/>