[JONAT] Heroes of the Tour

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 18 08:44:01 2004

It appears the Tour and it's participants are seeing some very fine gestures
of selflessness.

I'd like to propose we have "Heroes of the Tour" recognized for their
actions.  There have been two come to my attention: Tony Bill from Los
Angeles who guided the Tour from San Luis Obispo to LA, and Bob and Brenda
Macherione who loaned Christina (Oregon) their S-Type when hers decided to
be bit stubborn.

What I would like to propose is that if one of the SC's wish to select
someone as a "Hero of the Tour", they put together a couple of paragraphs of
what they did and a photograph if possible, and send it either to myself or
Greg for inclusion somewhere on the website.

What do you think?
Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org