[JONAT] JONAT QUEBEC SECTOR ACCOMMODATIONS - PLEASE READ

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 18 08:44:10 2004

Shawn

Great news!

Please also post this note to the [JONAT-chat] participants' list.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Shawn.Bruno@pwc.ca
Sent: May 17, 2004 8:39 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Cc: deswertw@westelcom.com
Subject: [JONAT] JONAT QUEBEC SECTOR ACCOMMODATIONS - PLEASE READ

Good things come to those who wait!
Thank you all for your patience concerning accommodations for the Quebec
Leg of the Tour. The Team has been working very hard to bring you the best
value for your buck and has succeeded with 4 Star accommodations in both
Montreal and Quebec City! There is still activity negotiating dining venues
and on pricing, but worry not the Team is on it.
I urge all of you that will be coming through Quebec, and those of you who
are still considering, to take a look at the site and take advantage of the
exceptional rates. We still can't believe the value and would like to thank
the Sheraton Four Points Montreal and L'Hotel Le Gouverneur in Quebec City
for their support with the JONAT Tour.

Driving route should be posted by tomorrow.

Regards,

Shawn Bruno, B. Eng.
1991 XJ40 - "BIGCAT"