[JONAT] Heroes of the Tour

Jagboard Administrator jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 18 20:34:04 2004

I don't know about all that.  I think every organizer, SC and ASC who did
their work and pulled off a part of the tour is a hero in this event.
Singling out one or two could upset others.

It's a lesson I learned playing live music--you talk to and praise the
crowd, not a few individuals as the others just feel left out or don't get
it.

My $0.02 US.

Trey--not desiring to be any kind of "hero"--especially the sandwich variety
;)