[JONAT] Insurance

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 2 07:37:02 2005

Christina

Was he able to confirm coverage for events in Canada?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of SidPacks@aol.com
Sent: April 2, 2005 1:41 AM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: [JONAT] Re: JONAT digest, Vol 1 #161 - 5 msgs

Hey Folks -- Just received an email note from Jim Hendrix and he clarified
the insurance coverage.  This is very good.  I was looking into what kind of

coverage I might have available for a local activity and I was under the
impression that it wouldn't qualify.  You are correct, Mark....and I
appreciate the
lead to Jim by Mr. Morton.  Here is what Jim Hendrix wrote:

"Dear Christina,
    JCNA has insurance for activities most clubs offer.  I can confirm that
those you indicated are within the coverage limits of JCNA's policies,
competitive events noted and the more social ones or drives.  I am at the
JCNA Annual
General Meeting in Orlando the remainder of the week....."

(And all this time I thought Jim Hendrix was a singer.....grin)

Christina Lilienthal
ASC Oregon