[JONAT] gad what do you think we are a bunch of trustworthy Eskimo's

Mike Powley jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 2 09:37:01 2005

 HI Guys - gad yes the Canadians have JCNA insurance for the events each
JCNA club holds and so do most if not all All British events for any car
formally registered - gad what do you think we are a bunch of trustworthy
Eskimo's

On the next tour format the never ending circles is a good idea - but don't
run them concurrently if you can avoid it stagger them so that if some want
to "connect" the dots and move to another they could i.e. If one circle was
in the Pacific North West another in Northern California and another in
Southern California you could also then "connect the dots" 'er circles and
get a north south run as each circle came round - right .not bad thinking
for an Eskimo eh! .cheers to all esp. Jamie and Fazal and all the
Ontario-Quebec blokes - great time in 2004 ..cheers Mike Powley JONAT #18

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]