[JONAT] Re: JONAT digest, Response on sanctioning vs insurance.

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 4 08:45:01 2005

Greetings from Oregon.  I had that very same confusion.  That is why I wanted
to personally visit with Jim Hendrix.  He clarified that only Concours, Rally
and Slalom Events were "sanctioned."  However, other club activities and
social events were covered by insurance.  I picked up from somewhere that a person
could pay extra to be a JCNA member direct if they did not have a club in the
vicinity to join -- and be covered by insurance in club activities, or a
non-member can pay the $5 fee as someone explained.

on our 2005 Mountain Tour!  That would be awesome!  A webpage will be built
with more information, but it is not ready yet.  I can send you a one-page
briefing paper about the tour if you send me an email at sidpacks@aol.com.

Have a great week everyone!

Christina Lilienthal
2004 ASC Oregon