[JONAT] Getting the map together

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 10 14:50:01 2005

Mark

I think we'll need LA and San Diego, as well as Las Vegas if we route that
way.  There was a bit of a snag in LA last time - Ron Rader was the SC and
can fill you in (as can Hazel in SD I believe).

For east of Alberta, we'll have someone here in Saskatchewan for sure.  Do
you want me to check with Alan Hartfield (Winnipeg SC last time - I don't
think he is currently subscribed to this list) to see if Manitoba is
interested for '06?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Mark Stephenson
Sent: April 10, 2005 2:05 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Getting the map together

Well, it's interesting that we have formed a big C starting in Alberta
around to Colorado, with only a couple gaps. Has anyone committed to handle
anything east of that?

Keeping in mind the concept of two sectors per week each having something on
a weekend, What do you guys think of the time required?

Given that Jamie starts on the Sunday of the AGM in Seattle, it's only a
couple days to Portland. That means that Christina might pick up Portland
sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday morning and do about four full days. Jerry
would pick up the tour the weekend after the AGM somewhere north of San
Francisco. Do we need another SC between the start of Jerry's sector and,
say, the Arizona border? Is that a week's worth of driving or should we have
another sector? We have three clubs to choose from - Sacramento, Inland
Empire, and LA.

Mark - JCNA Coordinator