[JONAT] Getting the map together

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 10 23:51:01 2005

Sure, Bob. It's slim pickin's over that way -- no clubs within about 500
miles, so anyone we can get will be good. And he has experience. Hopefully
he can round up some Jaguar owners.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:49 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Getting the map together

Mark

I think we'll need LA and San Diego, as well as Las Vegas if we route that
way.  There was a bit of a snag in LA last time - Ron Rader was the SC and
can fill you in (as can Hazel in SD I believe).

For east of Alberta, we'll have someone here in Saskatchewan for sure.  Do
you want me to check with Alan Hartfield (Winnipeg SC last time - I don't
think he is currently subscribed to this list) to see if Manitoba is
interested for '06?

Bob