[JONAT] RE: [JONAT-chat] JCNA

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Mar 31 07:53:02 2005

Mark

It looks like you've garnered some first rate enthusiasm for the event, a
great first step!

Regarding the insurance, I'm sure the Canadian JCNA events have insurance
(they'd be crazy not to).  Question is, is it JCNA insurance?  Keep me
posted on what the BoD has to say.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-owner@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-owner@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Mark Stephenson
Sent: March 31, 2005 12:44 AM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT-chat] JCNA

Bob,

I can't believe that is true because you Canadians hold concours and I can't
imagine JCNA permitting that without liability protection. They could be
wiped out with a lawsuit. The must have something worked out, and I'll hear
what that is from the BoD after they meet.

Dennis Eynon, a man not lacking in enthusiasm is thrilled with the idea and
I'm sure will give an impassioned presentation at the BoD meeting. He talked
with Gary Hagopian, Past JCNA President and board member, and Gary is
equally excited. Another BoD member, Lisa Hendrix is also on board, as is
the omnipresent Pascal Gademer who e-mailed me that he'll be throwing his
support behind it.

Mark