[Kcup] Transporter from the east

Casey Annis editor at vintageracecar.com
Thu Nov 18 09:57:12 MST 2010

Hi Henry,
	If you could, do me a favor when you're getting pricing on
transporters, give Reliable Carriers a call and let them know that you
are calling because the people at Vintage Racecar magazine encouraged
you to. They are one of the company's I'm going to try and hit up for
sponsorship support for the event.
Thanks,
Casey
________________________