[Kcup] Monday test day

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Thu Nov 18 15:15:30 MST 2010

I have no experience with hiring transporter guys, but I have to imagine
that there will be an expense involved if they drop us at one track,
load us back up the next day and bring us to another. On a one day
turn-around. Gotta think the additional cost will be prohibitive, but I
will ask.

But it is a really nice idea for those guys who are hauling themselves.

Henry Frye
Triumph Technology Consultants
860.653.3118 (o) - 860.508.3118 (c)