[Kcup] TRIUMPHS AT LAGUNA

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Feb 15 08:43:36 MST 2011

 CWE / KCUP

Part of what the KCUP is about is attendance by car clubs and TR owners.

Is there any planning going on with respect to this?

Did I understand that the 'GATE' was a PROFIT opportunity for the FOT?

Kas has an opportunity to meet and greet....and sell a few books.

FOT might sell a few posters....speaking of posters, I was able to have them printed for free with an agreement with VTR...thus avoiding commercial clutter on the poster.   Very collectible and frameable this way and keeps the series going.

Thanks,