[Kcup] Kastner cup SCHEDULE?

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Jan 3 08:49:36 MST 2011

 Sam!

I recently asked that question of our west coast committee.

We should expect that answer and answers to several other other important questions shortly.

We should also be announcing the 2012 EVENT, as well. It has been decided and the word is out, but no official announcement has been made.    ROAD ATLANTA!

2012 =  60th ANNIVERSARY OF SPORTS TRIUMPHS and the 10th RUNNING OF THE KASTNER CUP SERIES

You will want to be at that one, too.

Thank you for planning to join us at LAGUNA. Hardy Prentice and many more will be there.

Regards,

Joe A.