[Kcup] Robert Johns Factory Driver Laguna Seca?

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Jan 3 09:20:55 MST 2011

 West Coast Committee:

Robert Johns is trying to schedule time to fly in to be with us.

The following weekend he is going to give a Power Point presentation on his TRIUMPH FACTORY RACING racing in Europe and at Sebring to the TRA at their annual Triumph Convention.

If we had a time and place he would be pleased to share this presentation to the FOT.

The host hotel comes to mind.  Embassy Suites.....or at the track....

I suspect that Cris would be interested in this as well.......

Robert was our guest at Watkins Glen  (The Legends Speak) and again at Topeka. He is one of our Triumph Treasures.

A formal invitation and a plan for him would likely yield him coming in on his own dime.

Thanks!

Joe