[Kcup] Robert Johns Factory Driver Laguna Seca?

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Jan 3 11:37:09 MST 2011

 yup!  or if we knew what HMSA does, it could be included and sponsored by them.

Is anyone in recent contact with Cris V or his 'Business Development Manager'?

We have quite a list of both entrants and VIP folks that Kas is looking forward to seeing. And many of us.....

I have a list and I think John N has a list that is even bigger than mine.  I can provide it when I get back to my office.

Thanks for the reply........

Joe