[Kcup] Robert Johns Factory Driver Laguna Seca?

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 11:25:22 MST 2011

Joe,
I hoped that we could organize a group-wide Monday evening reception
at the Embassy Suites. The number of reservations will determine the
willingness of management to work with us on a private room, bar, etc.
This would be the   perfect venue for the presentation and I will keep
this in mind as I work with the hotel. For those working on
sponsorship, this could be a great opportunity for exposure and all
we'd want is some $ for food, drink, A/V set-up!

John