[Kcup] Laguna event planning

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 13:42:16 MST 2011

Good idea...I'll be happy to liaise (?) with Cris. I'm close and can
go to his office if need be.

Cris, My email is jfrymark at aol.com My cell is 818-259-7903 Please send
me the contact for the facility rental at the track and your caterer
when you get a chance. We also can use a paddock map if you have one.
What do you need from us?

John Frymark