[Kcup] EMBASSY SUITES=40 ROOMS

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Jan 31 15:05:16 MST 2011

 John,

I need Cris' position on spectators. This is a closed event. Before following through on an announcement to VTR and Clubs, I should have cost and procedure for guest entry.  I remember at one time I had to buy a one day HMSA membership, but that was a long time ago.

It is likely contained in his information packet, but I dont have that. I am also looking for some encouragement on his part that HMSA desires to do this.

Thanks!   Joe