[Kcup] status of kcup

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Mar 4 12:16:51 MST 2011

 KCUP COMMITTEE,

I heard from Kas this morning.

Kas would like to know who is registered and who still intends to run.

(He does indicate that Chuck Gee is unable to run because of the schedule)

Kas reminds me that it isnt absolutely necessary to award the Kastner Cup this year. He has mentioned this before, but I have ignored it as an unlikely thing to happen.

It still seems an unlikely thing to do, but it would be good to know we are at and what it will take to get a few more entries.

Let me know what is going on so I can give Kas some kind of status.

Thanks,

Joe