[Kcup] [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011 Roll Call

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Mar 8 17:12:57 MST 2011

 I think the details and invitation to BE should come from the KCUP COMMITTEE and VARA rather than from me.

BTW, Kas expects to be at BE at least on Sunday, but it would be nice if he got a more formal invitation.

Even if we only pick up one or two more entries east of the Rockies, it will be worth the effort.

Once the information is presented, I will started contacting racers on an individual basis. There are a couple that are on the fence.

Are there any plans to have a get together Tuesday evening, at Laguna Seca?...that would be useful information.

Thanks for posting, Joe Siam.........

It would be great to hear from the KCUP COMMITTEE, one way or another.

Joe A