[Kcup] Fwd: Great photo Joan DeLap Photo and the VSCDA AD related to the KASTNER CLUB

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 20:15:51 MST 2012

Sounds good. When the poster artwork is complete get me a copy and I will start seeing what I need to do for it to end up on the front of the shirts. Once I get the shirt artwork and silk screening cost finalized I will start the marketing of the shirts and doing the official name collecting for the entrants to go on the back like we did at the Mitty. Since I am handling distribution at RA my plan is to wrap up orders a little earlier than I did at the Mitty.

Marty