[Kcup] Fwd: KASTNER CUP 2013 ROAD A proposal for CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Dec 25 20:17:00 MST 2012

FYI

Classic Motorsports will not be involved in the KCUP for 2013.

I did not ask for financial support, just a couple of organizational things.

But they do not plan to come at all.

I suspect this is a conflict with Watkins Glen, which has been an issue for
VSCDA since their date got moved back a few years ago, incidental to the
SCCA Runoff.

Joe

> Joe,
>
> We really have more than we can handle right now and are already way over
> committed for 2013. I think we need to take a year off from this and I
> already checked and we can't make the event because we have a conflict that
> weekend.
>

> Sorry about that.
>
> Tim Suddard
> Publisher: